Clickalarm is clicked into place, with no need for tools,on the cord of a pendant lamp, rod or chain.
- Hold Clickalarm with the hinges away from you and the test button to the right.
- Press the recessed part with your right-hand open up the halves of the “shell” ? – in the left part you will find the battery? – and in the right part you will find the clip to fasten around the cord
- Remove the plastic from the battery. Connect the battery to the cord and put the battery back in the “spring”.? The smoke detector has now been activated.
- Press the test button. If there is a signal, it means that the Clickalarm works as it should.
- Open the clip with your left-hand and thumb by the mark and fasten it up around the cord.
- Fasten the clip around a cord, rod or chain, up to 0.7 cm in diameter.
- Shut the outer shell.
- Put the Clickalarm as high up as possible on the cord. Make sure it doesn’t slide down.
Mounting straight onto the ceiling
- It is possible to mount Clickalarm with one single screw into the ceiling. There is a hole in the clip for the screw.